Welcome to Sealions Class!
Our Teachers are Mrs Chettleburgh and Mrs Dexter
Our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Rogers and Mrs Walker; they help us with our learning.
We are a Year 1 Class. Here you will be able to find out what projects and activities we have been doing.
- We change our reading books daily if children have read at home. Please make a comment in their reading record so that we know that they have read with you.
- We value the time you spend reading with your child and talking about books. If your child reads at home 3 times in a week they will receive a sticker. Please ensure you record this in their reading record.
- Our outdoor PE lesson is on Tuesday and our indoor lesson is on Thursday
- Children wear shorts and t-shirts for indoor lessons and a tracksuit for outdoor lessons.
- Please remove earrings or put tape over them and tie hair back on PE days.
- Please ensure all kit is named.
We change our library books on a Thursday.
This term we are learning about 'What makes you incredible?'
Take a look at our topic overview for more information.
Please name your child's water bottle and they should only contain water.
If you need to speak to your child's class teacher it is best to make an appointment with them after school.
Do not hesitate to speak to us if you have any questions or queries.